Thursday, November 8, 2012

Why I Write


So I need to write a blog.  I need somewhere to put my thoughts and feelings, and the idea of writing to no one seems a little bizarre.  I mean this is what people do now, right?  Write blogs.  I really don't care if anyone actually even reads this (I mean...it would be nice).  But more importantly, I have been writing as long as I can remember.  I wrote poetry when I was 12 years old.  Then after college, I started working and it all stopped.  I don't know why.  I would sit up at night in bed before sleeping and write stuff in my head.  I don't know why I stopped writing it down.  I think I thought, where would I put it?

Anyways, anyone who knows me knows I have a lot to say.  Sometimes, I totally get that it can be annoying.  I also totally get that people don't always feel like listening - especially on Facebook - which I, unfortunately, have taken to to express my feelings about politics, animal rights, etc.  (which, by the way, is what this blog will probably mostly be about).  So here it is.  I am not so good at this whole technology thing for my age, so it may not be the prettiest blog in the world, but it'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment